DELAYED ITEM(S)
--------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 04 OCT 2005 13:49

QTY DESCRIPTION PRICE TOTAL
--------------------------------------------------------
1 Cinderella Solstice Roadster Ride-On 199.44 199.44

===========================================

We apologize for the delay and are working with our
suppliers to fill your order as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide a
revised delivery date for your order.

We will continue to attempt to ship this order, however,
you may cancel the order at any time up until the date the
item(s) are shipped. :willy:

Please note that if we do not hear from you and we cannot
fulfill this order within 10 days, we will automatically
cancel your order and you will be notified. :cuss:

- Ryan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Delays and Notice -- What notice

My dealer, Conkle Pontiac in Kokomo, IN is simply getting the cars with no notice. They're very seldom getting tracking or VINs to see "was ist los." That's life at Pontiac.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Lagniappe13 said:
My dealer, Conkle Pontiac in Kokomo, IN is simply getting the cars with no notice. They're very seldom getting tracking or VINs to see "was ist los." That's life at Pontiac.

If you mean that they are recieving real cars with no notice form the factory, you are wrong. All dealers have a system that tracks their orders, and anything and everything that goes on a dealer's lot.

·
Registered
976 Posts
IS300toSOLSTICE said:
Got this message today for my Solstice: :brentil:

- Ryan

Sure, rub it in!!!! This is a hilarious post. the Solstice is such a hot comodity, you have to be on the wait list to buy the toy!!!! Wish I would have known, they had one here at wal-mart, I would have got it and sold it to you.

See, that way, I still sold you a Solstice!!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey CC!

I can't believe you had one at your local Walmart! We are hoping to get this by Christmas, but who knows...

Hope you are well my friend - I haven't forgotten about you - I'm hoping to get some pics taken of the car tomorrow....66 degrees and sunny!!!!!!!!!!!

- Ryan

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Cadillacricket you said that the dealer can trace a real car? How far and what can they do for a car that is stuck? I have been calling and emailing custome service every day because my car was done and put out to pasture Sept 17. It has not been shipped nor according to CS has it even had a quality inspection yet. They refuse to give me a shipping date. The dealer got a invoice saying it was due Oct 17th but of course it did not get here. My dealer says they are doing all they can yet they have just as little info as I do. I know of cars locally that were done after mine and ordered after me who arrived weeks ago. How do I find the phone number of the regional sales office and where else can I go or my dealer? Thanks----

·
Registered
976 Posts
LUVnSOL said:
Cadillacricket you said that the dealer can trace a real car? How far and what can they do for a car that is stuck? I have been calling and emailing custome service every day because my car was done and put out to pasture Sept 17. It has not been shipped nor according to CS has it even had a quality inspection yet. They refuse to give me a shipping date. The dealer got a invoice saying it was due Oct 17th but of course it did not get here. My dealer says they are doing all they can yet they have just as little info as I do. I know of cars locally that were done after mine and ordered after me who arrived weeks ago. How do I find the phone number of the regional sales office and where else can I go or my dealer? Thanks----

When I was unsure about where my car was at in transit, I , As the Dealer, called the Dealer Business Center (dealers only) and followed the voice prompts to vehicle tracking....But your dealer has to be willing to do it...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
:glol: That's really funny, IS300toSOLSTICE

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
cadillacricket said:
When I was unsure about where my car was at in transit, I , As the Dealer, called the Dealer Business Center (dealers only) and followed the voice prompts to vehicle tracking....But your dealer has to be willing to do it...
And if the dealer said he isn't going to do it I simply would remind him Thats what he gets paid for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts