Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Will the hubs fit? Corvetter C6 on Solstice

6K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  2KWK4U 
#1 ·
hey everybody. I'm Know somebody on this forum fit c6 rims on their solstice, I've been searching left and right, but i can't seem to find it. I've been given the chance to part a wrecked c6, and that would be one of the many things i'd like to bring over to the solstice. If any of you could please point me into the right direction, i would appreciate it. Thank you so much.

#3 ·
#4 ·
Thank you .

I found hub adapters, and i guess that's the only way they will fit. I was hoping somebody ( at least one ) actually swapped over the entire assembly over to their solstice. I was hoping to transfer everything over onto the solstice. I'm going to do some digging I'm sure it would be great news if we can swap Corvette Hubs over onto the solstice. But then again if possible it probably would have been done before. hmmm

#5 ·
I just wonder how this would hose up the handling by changing the offset so much. Adding adapters can't help with the offset either.

#7 ·
Fabrication? I was talking about just using adapters. Not swapping hubs. Just wondering how that much change in offset would affect the handling.

#8 ·
OP was asking about hubs (in the subject line, and in post #4). I included a link to a thread on another forum detailing what another owner did to make the swap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.