Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I tried asking in another thread but didnt get an answer.

will american racing tq thrust M rims fit on the solstice.?

i know performance werks has some stuff to modify and fit different wheels but i have no clue about rims.

any help would be great. i know someone else on this forum is running american racing rims but they blocked private messages.

thanks

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
The Bolt circle is wrong and the offset would be trouble too.

Of course 'Cubic Dollars $$$' can overcome those problems.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Bolt circle is wrong and the offset would be trouble too.

Of course 'Cubic Dollars $$$' can overcome those problems.
someone on here is running american racing rims but they havent replied to my post. sucks.

yeah i really want these rims to fit...hopefully ill have the dollars lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gonna bump this to see if anyone knows roughly how much it would cost to be able to use these rims. or what would have to be done for them to fit.

thanks

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
What size wheel do you want to run? They come in a bunch.

Stock variables you need to account for:
Bolt Pattern: 5x110
Dimensions: 18x8
Offset: +55mm
Hub Bore: 65.1mm

Things you can figure out without assistance after selecting the size you want:
Calculate how it will fit: 1010TIRES.COM - Wheel Offset Calculator

With a measuring stick, go out and check your current wheel and see how the new wheel would fit and how much space you have to work with. You'll be pressed to find an adapter/offset combination that won't push them way outside your wheel wells but it will give you an idea of what's possible.

If you can't find a (hubcentric) adapter, you'll need to call a local, RESPECTED, wheel shop if you want to have them re-drilled.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What size wheel do you want to run? They come in a bunch.

Stock variables you need to account for:
Bolt Pattern: 5x110
Dimensions: 18x8
Offset: +55mm
Hub Bore: 65.1mm

Things you can figure out without assistance after selecting the size you want:
Calculate how it will fit: 1010TIRES.COM - Wheel Offset Calculator

With a measuring stick, go out and check your current wheel and see how the new wheel would fit and how much space you have to work with. You'll be pressed to find an adapter/offset combination that won't push them way outside your wheel wells but it will give you an idea of what's possible.

If you can't find a (hubcentric) adapter, you'll need to call a local, RESPECTED, wheel shop if you want to have them re-drilled.
thanks for the help

·
Registered
24 Posts
There is possibility of some damages to off set due to wrong bolt circle of tq thrust M rims for American racing. If you don't have any clue about using rims then check out Torq-Thrust II 515 Series Wheel.

Surely, these rims will be according to your requirements and suit your vehicle. Cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts