Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Williamsburg Run

Hey Susan, almost forgot about this gathering as well. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it since we had to travel so far, 3 miles :lol: Jo and I will be there for dinner on Friday night and the run on Saturday. Not entirely sure about the shopping, it will depend on how Jo's leg is feeling. We'd like to do lunch though.
See you Friday night.

Mike

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Cool!

Leaving here shortly...

·
Registered
672 Posts
Colonial Williamsburg Free to Veterans this weekend

For the Vets living in the Hampton Roads area this weekend, Colonial Williamsburg is offering free admission to all active duty and retired veterans. While you're at it come join the roadtrip on the colonial parkway at 10am Saturday. See page 1 of this thread.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks everyone.:grouphug:
It was so good to see old friends and Pauline and I made a few new ones.
We took over 250 pictures, but we can't post them all. So here are a few of them. hope you like them.

SKYJACK ( JACK AND PAULINE )

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
WONDERFUL WEATHER, WONDERFUL FRIENDS, WONDERFUL CARS, WONDERFUL TIME, WONDERFUL PICTURES!

:yay: :woo: :yay: :woo: :yay: :woo: :yay: :woo: :yay:

THANKS EVERYONE!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Linda and drove over on Saturday but were unable to catch up with y'all. We did our own shopping however. Guess that is where I could have used the cell phone.

Nice pictures BTW

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
We were late getting to CW. Had to wait on some folks. We left for the winery at 12:30 p.m. Stayed at the winery until about 2 p.m. then went to Jamestown and did the Island Drive. Dinner was at Captain George's at 7 p.m. Sorry we missed you. I was looking for you. :grouphug:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts