·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A little over a week and a half way! :cheers:

·
Registered
148 Posts
We're currently in the process of relocating from Omaha to the Annapolis area.

Once we get settled in Maryland maybe next year we can attend an event or two such as this. :thumbs:

I think you're about a month too late, this seems a bit late in the year though for reasonable expectations for top down weather. It snowed a bit here in Maryland last weekend...maybe it's a tad bit warmer in Northern VA.

One thing I do know, my wife wouldn't get anywhere near the car with the top down this late in the year.

·
Registered
122 Posts
One thing I do know, my wife wouldn't get anywhere near the car with the top down this late in the year.[/QUOTE]

If the sun is out, Susan will have her top off.:thumbs:
If its raining, she will have her top on.:cryin:
If it's cold, well, thats what Bob Lutz put good heaters in these cars for.:lol:
Hope you can join us soon.

SKYJACK ( JACK AND PAULINE )

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're currently in the process of relocating from Omaha to the Annapolis area.

Once we get settled in Maryland maybe next year we can attend an event or two such as this. :thumbs:

I think you're about a month too late, this seems a bit late in the year though for reasonable expectations for top down weather. It snowed a bit here in Maryland last weekend...maybe it's a tad bit warmer in Northern VA.

One thing I do know, my wife wouldn't get anywhere near the car with the top down this late in the year.
We do this every year on this weekend, because the military gets into the Colonial area for free if they want to look at any of the historic reenactments AND there are far less tourists to contend with. I graduated from William & Mary so I know when are the best times to go there.

Once you get settled, please feel free to join us for any event. Look forward to seeing you! :cheers:

you are so bad. we love williamsburg, but its so far away.... :cryin:
If you're ever in from Germany, we allow ANY vehicle to tag along. Just ask the Whites! :)

If the sun is out, Susan will have her top off.:thumbs:
If its raining, she will have her top on.:cryin:
If it's cold, well, thats what Bob Lutz put good heaters in these cars for.:lol:
Hope you can join us soon.

^^^ He knows me! :devil: ;)

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh even when I'm not there and the weather's crappy, EVERYONE drops their tops! ;)

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You all are BAD BAD BOYS! That's why I like you! :D :thumbs:

·
1,492 Posts
It doesn't matter what car you drive

"If you're ever in from Germany, we allow ANY vehicle to tag along. Just ask the Whites!"-quote from smartin

Yep, they have let us come with our son's Saab when we fly into DC

Try this cruise, it's fantastic!

·
Registered
122 Posts
ONLY 7 MORE DAYS​

Pauline and I are heading north on thursday to Maryland to meet up with Jay and Val. Friday morning we will head south to Williamsburg. If anyone wants to join us, please let us know and we will find a place to meet up.

Can't wait to see you all again.:grouphug:

·
Registered
10 Posts
My friends and girlfriend say I'm insane for driving top down in 30degree weather or light rain...but the rain goes right over the car at about 55+MPH...I'm glad there are others out there with the same mind thought.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wish we could make it, but not this year :(

I sign some papers Friday and put on a different hat :D

Then Friday evening we have a Birthday party for HB :party:
We'll miss you. Good luck with the paper signing. Next time. :cheers:

If I wanted to stay warm and dry, I would have got a coupe.:lol: JK
OKAY, THAT'S funny right there! :lol: :glol: :rofl: :kick:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Susan, would you please add Jo and I to the list. I thought I had gotten onto the Saturn forum but apparently not. We'll also be at the dinner on Friday night.
Mike F

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry, I missed your post. I was at Val and Jay's then I had a huge, important All-Hands Meeting at work for a bit on Friday. But you and Jo made it and.....

GREAT WEATHER, GREAT TIME! THANKS EVERYONE!

On the York River between Yorktown and Williamsburg near Cheatham Annex

Colonial Capitol, Williamsburg, VA (with the Union Jack flying)

Governor's Palace, Williamsburg, VA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts