Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Concours d'Elegance at Cranbrook Raffle:

http://concoursatcranbrook.com/tickets.asp

This is a 1 in 2000 chance to win Pontiac’s great new roadster while helping 3 very worthy organizations at the same time! Proceeds from ticket sales will benefit The Michigan Humane Society, The Variety FAR Conservatory of Therapeutic & Performing Arts, Women's Survival Center of Oakland County and The Concours d'Elegance at Cranbrook. Winning ticket will be drawn at Noon on November 23, 2005 at the Radisson Kingsley Hotel in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. You need not be present to win.

Tickets are available to purchase in advance now through November 22, 2005. The Solstice may be viewed and tickets may be purchased at GM World Headquarters at the Ren Cen or please use our secure online ticket ordering below. Ticket holders no longer wishing to participate will be given a FULL REFUND. Contact the Concours office by phone for details.

Tickets may also be purchased by calling or writing us at:

Concours d'Elegance at Cranbrook
21700 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 645
Southfield, MI 48075
phone: 248 539 2150 fax: 248 539 3013

Donation $50.00

To purchase Concours d'Elegance Raffle tickets online, go to: http://concoursatcranbrook.com/tickets.asp

·
Registered
403 Posts
But I really don't want a Red one . . . can't I just choose any color and option package I want?

I can. :cool:

I have the winning ticket, but I encourage everyone else to buy up the last 200 or so as a donation to charity. :devil:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Frosty said:
But I really don't want a Red one . . . can't I just choose any color and option package I want?

I can. :cool:

I have the winning ticket, but I encourage everyone else to buy up the last 200 or so as a donation to charity. :devil:

You are mistaken. It's gonna be a black solstice, and the winning ticket is sitting on my desk at home. ;)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.