Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go, a chance to win a Solstice...

Pontiac will also be along for the ride, finalizing the Virgin College Mega Tour sponsors, featuring the brand new G6 and the hot new 2006 Solstice Convertible. With its contemporary, sensuous styling and athletic proportions, the G6 is a tightly wrapped package of total performance, engaging driver's environment and outstanding quality and safety. Fans will have the opportunity to check out the G6 in person as well as be entered in a drawing to win a 2006 Solstice Convertible. With its cockpit style instrument panel and motorcycle inspired gauges, the Solstice provides extraordinary value for the price and an experience that utilizes all of the senses.
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050406/sfw063.html?.v=5

·
Registered
67 Posts
:rant: How do they not even stop in TEXAS!! :brentil: It's the biggest damn state in the lower 48 with some of the biggest colleges in the nation. :brentil: It's a college tour! And what's worse is that they stop in Cali 2 times. :banghead: Worse than that is that they go to a small state (I was holding back descriptive words there for you conejo148 ;) ) like OHIO!! I don't get it!! :willy:

·
Registered
67 Posts
skyhigh said:
How do you get a code to enter on the virgin website?
probably off of somehting you get at the shows. that is my guess anyways.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
They give you the code when you go to the show and get your picture taken. You might even get your picture taken IN the Solstice. Very tempting to go find out. HoB Orlando isn't far from here.

·
Registered
228 Posts
SOB, HOB orlando is this weekend wish I would of seen this earlier to make plans. ARGH!!!

45 min drive to for me grr may still have to make it out there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
swatthefly said:
whoah there cowboy! aint nothing wrong with ohio except the weather! :lol:

it hard for me to say to much about ohio. i have family there.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
:cuss: Looks like the closest to my location is Bethlehem PA. I, too, can't believe they are not stopping in the Baltimore/DC area! LOTS of colleges and universities around here! grrrrr arghhhhh!

·
Registered
316 Posts
4/15 Columbus, OH Ohio State University - Promo West Pavilion

You all are complaining about the drives. I gotta sit at the dealer on EOP day while this thing is going on 20 minutes south of me. I think I stand a better chance of buying an EOP car than winning this one. :yawn:

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
ateam_77 said:
I like Virgins and I like the idea of a Virgin sweepstakes
:glol: :glol: :glol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :glol: :glol: :glol:

·
Registered
316 Posts
ateam_77 said:
I like Virgins and I like the idea of a Virgin sweepstakes
If i buy a Solstice, can I order the Virgin as an option?
I want the polished, nice looking one with the performance package and a muffled exhaust. Should NOT have plenty of room and MUST have very tight handling!

:glol:

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Solstick said:
If i buy a Solstice, can I order the Virgin as an option?
Referee?

line Judge said:
... After reviewing the replay, I've made the decision that it's still funny... very funny! However, it was awfully close to the line...:)

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Yep, it was, but with my supermoderator prognostication skills...

... I could see the thread trajectory and had to take action to save me work later.

;)

...hehe... I was laughing the whole time I was typing my response...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts