Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked all over but cannot find a front windshield sun shade that fits the Solstice. Each year I buy a new one, in some sort of cloth and cut it to fit...never get it right. Cannot find a cardboard sun shade which would be ideal. Anyone have any luck with this?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
editL CARiD popped into my head

I'm sorry to say that I haven't Mike. When the cars were new I vaguely recall a Solstice sunshade being available. I just looked through my 2007 and 2008 Pontiac dealer sales catalogs and I didn't see any mention, but I recall a flyer or catalog that I think had them.

The Solstice, Sky, Tauro, and 2007-2010 Opel GT should have the same design for the sunshade, if that helps.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I'm sorry to say that I haven't Mike. When the cars were new I vaguely recall a Solstice sunshade being available. I just looked through my 2007 and 2008 Pontiac dealer sales catalogs and I didn't see any mention, but I recall a flyer or catalog that I think had them.

The Solstice, Sky, Tauro, and 2007-2010 Opel GT should have the same design for the sunshade, if that helps.
Thanks Chris. Seems like a good aftermarket business for some young entrepeneurs as I see a market for such a product. I'll try that website. Regarding the private message thing am gonna try but won't enter too much personal content and neither should you unless/until we see it actually works. This is a product of our early conversations where we talked about north and south...Mike

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Just tried to private message but it did not go through. I replied about the sunshade.

·
Super Moderator
7,524 Posts
Try a search for "heatshieldstore" and you will find a company in California that sells custom-cut sun shades.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
That's a good one. Under 40 bucks too

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Try a search for "heatshieldstore" and you will find a company in California that sells custom-cut sun shades.
Under$40 mo betta than $60...Do I hear anything lower? John you should open your own "google" network as you constantly come up with gems like this. You too Chris. Am betting StingYa will have a donation to this thread as well. Sure glad I joined this forum

·
Super Moderator
7,524 Posts
Under$40 mo betta than $60...Do I hear anything lower? John you should open your own "google" network as you constantly come up with gems like this. You too Chris. Am betting StingYa will have a donation to this thread as well. Sure glad I joined this forum
I just have a good memory. This was discussed a few years ago, so i just had to find the right thread.

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
I used a company called HEATSHILD & was very satisified with the quality & fit. The pattern number is 221 & price is around $40. They are in Morgan Hill Ca call 800-777-6405. I also had them do a custom pattern for the back window of the coupe.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I had a good memory once. It's around here somewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts