Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone is doing well. It has about come to the time for the nasty stuff to come around in a month or so. I was thinking 4 meetings over the cold season, November, December, January and February.
With 4 different meetings everyone should be able to have one meeting somewhat close to where they live. Let me know what you all think!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well nobody ever responded.
The other group is meeting in March, slow and cruising if anyone is interested. April we are thinking of going to Warsaw Indiana to see the cars from "World Race".
Let me know if anyone interested.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have not heard or seen anything from anyone from O.K.I.S.S. except you since our last run. I guess everyone is in hibernation. Can you hear me? Is anybody out there?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am still around,just tired of old man winter,come on warm weather!
Glad to hear from you! Haven't seen/heard from you in a while! I am with you on warm weather! I hope it warms up soon! I have quad trip planned weekend of March 18th!

·
Registered
245 Posts
That one day right after New Years, that it got to 65 degrees I drove top down 2 miles to Mickey Ds and got lunch. Charlotte had a sinus infection and didn't feel good so I came back and put it in the garage. And its been there ever since. Were in the hell is that Global Warming when you need it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
New Anderson, Indiana guy here. I hope to get out and meet some people and hangout and what not.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome New Anderson Guy! Hop right in!
As you can see, winter is not a active place here for sure!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts