Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time reader, first time poster. . .

Ordered my Solstice from the dealership end of July. Today, the Dealership got a build order for my car (there were 3 or 4 others ahead of me). Anybody from Mich have a guess of how long till I recieve my present? Dealer said 6-8 weeks, is that realistic?

Just wondering if it will be a X-mas gift, New Years suprise, or V-day treat??? ;)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forum.

To answer your question, I would say that depends on quality control, that a little luck of the draw.

If your starting a pool, I want January the 27th.

·
Registered
77 Posts
GIJoe708 said:
Long time reader, first time poster. . .

Ordered my Solstice from the dealership end of July. Today, the Dealership got a build order for my car (there were 3 or 4 others ahead of me). Anybody from Mich have a guess of how long till I recieve my present? Dealer said 6-8 weeks, is that realistic?

Just wondering if it will be a X-mas gift, New Years suprise, or V-day treat??? ;)
Went code 3000 (accepted by production control) on 8/20. Went code 3800 (produced) on 10/27. Ergo, two months and one week from my experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.