Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we have a Winter Solstice commemoration in the form of some sort of press release? PLEEEASE?!

OK, how about a Christmas present then. We've all been good girls and boys!

I realize that the NAIAS is just a couple weeks later, but PRETTY PLEASE can we see some pics of the finalized top, or some information on what will be available from GMPP when our beloved hits the showroom floor?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Maybe GM will tease us by giving us a pic of the Solstice with the top up, but under a car cover where many will likely spend the winter solstice!

·
Registered
179 Posts
The Summer and Winter Solstices.... sounds like 2 good dates to do some gathering/meet/drive when we actually HAVE the car.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
AztekzRpurty said:
I think they need to let the biggest Solstice enthusiast community on the net have the scoop of releasing the first top up pics.

Hint Hint.
Good idea!! :agree

They should throw a Solstice Enthusiast party :party somewhere nice for the winter Solstice. Maybe Florida? Invite the forum members down, and show them the top by allowing them to DRIVE examples around, and operate the top as they see fit. :D

Yeah, that works for me. I'd be there. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
BU-hahahaha, another stupid FL driver gets what he deserves hopefully. (The guy who hit the other guy I mean, I feel sorry for the guy who got hit.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts