Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a wiring diagram so I can have my buddy help me install my windrestrictor and door sills. Does someone have them? I looked and all of the previous links have been changed to different things.

·
Registered
263 Posts
which diagrams are you looking for? Are you just trying to tie the lights into the parking lights? I've never installed a wind restrictor, but if you tell me where you intend to wire them in, I cn get you the diagram off alldata

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2008 GXP, I plan on wiring it into the brake lights for the "ghosting" feature.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hope diagram helps. I would tap into the light blue wire going to the center high mount stoplight if you are looking for a brake light signal

Attachments

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
Go to Autozone.com, register and enter your car particulars (free). Under the maintenance section you can find all the wiring diagram sheets.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
?? When I bought my WR from KingPenn they had a very instructions with pictures on how to tie in to the wiring harness. I'd hit them up, unless you're installing now and can't wait.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Ghost ; Just send an E-Mail to ashley or Stephen at King Penn tell them what you want . If anyone is there . you will get it ASAP. Did you check their Web Site first

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Ghost ; I found these on their web site if this doesn't print go to their site click on switch install scroll down to the diagrams .
Looks like it would not paste pictures

Report this image

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.
Report this image

Report this image

Report this image

1 - 8 of 8 Posts