Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting to be that time again! The 8th annual Woodward Kappa Cruise will be on Thursday, August 15. Meet and greet from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the Kingswood parking lot at Cranbrook, 39221 Woodward in Bloomfield Hills. We had 38 cars last year. At 7:00 we wil go out on Woodward for our cruise (more like a crawl) to the parking lot just south of 11 mile. Spread the word!

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
YEA!!!!! We will be there!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Lovers lane same as the last three years just north of 11 mile rd.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Time: August 17, 2013 from 7:30am to 9pm
Street: 27246 Wooward ave
City/Town: Royal Oak

Weather permitting may be attending, also another coupe owner may be there (non-MKC). BTW, anyone know if parking $ is involved, PMed Armbruster but he never replied. LL building appears to have overhang from sun/rain?

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Hey folks, tonight's the annual Kappa Dream Cruise, and tonight's weather is going to be perfect: Thursday/5pm 6pm 7pm 8pm 9pm 10pm 11pm12am. Forecast is mostly sunny and clear all evening.

Believe largest group has been 38 Kappas. For perspective in 2012 there was 563 Corvettes. Hopefully, more and more Kappas will continue to join us during this annual event.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Think we saw 563 Corvettes out there last night. Never thought I could get sick of seeing them, but we did. Saw OZ40 out there last night - thanks for tonight's reminder!

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
I will be out there tonight and tomorrow night....and Saturday night after 7pm.....

·
Registered
193 Posts
I just got back from ny last night 11pm and I will be out later today and tomorrow

·
Registered
193 Posts
I was out cruising the other day. Saw a few kappas driving. Too bad didn't see any forum members while driving :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts