Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I returned to my office from a meeting and saw the voicemail light blinking. When I retrieved it, it was the sales manager calling to say that mine has been ordered and I FINALLY have a VOM #. I have no idea what the event numbers are yet, as I was waiting for him to fax that stuff to me. This was a great way to end a crappy day at work. :cool:

I want my car :willy:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Congrats!!!! I know the feeling. My dealer called today to say they got the invoice for my car and it will be here as soon as they get a truck load coming through here. He said it could be as early as tomorrow or into next week. They haven't been right about anything yet, so maybe this is the BIG ONE.

·
Registered
819 Posts
My dealer sent me an email today that they had information about my order being pulled today. I emailed back and asked for the VOMS. I sent that to Cricket, who said my order was 2030, basically picked for beginning processing. The wait is getting shorter!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
BadAzSolstice said:
I returned to my office from a meeting and saw the voicemail light blinking. When I retrieved it, it was the sales manager calling to say that mine has been ordered and I FINALLY have a VOM #. I have no idea what the event numbers are yet, as I was waiting for him to fax that stuff to me. This was a great way to end a crappy day at work. :cool:

I want my car :willy:
Congratulations, you are making progress!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts