Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife really wants one of these cars. She has been bugging our local dealer a winter long and he assured her that she is first on the list at the dealership. After she got her number tonight she clicked on the participating dealers in our area and the dealership wasn't on it. Now she is worried and I am getting mad thinking we've been jerked around. My question is did all the Pontiac dealers get the apprentice material and dvd or just the ones that signed up for the program? We got one from them so I'm hoping the actually signed up....thanks and good luck everyone.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
No, dealers had to pay $300 to join program and not all did (most). Ask them if the joined the early order program.

If not you can still get one soon through regular allocation which all dealers get.

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
2091351 said:
Participating Dealers in your area was printed on the Early ID number form.

Steve

:willy:
Steve is correct just go to one that was listed that is near you, do not waist any time with this other dealer, or you may possibly miss getting one of the 1000's.
Good Luck. ;)

·
5,641 Posts
Pontiac did allow dealers to continue to sign up for the program after the deadline. Those late dealers were not guaranteed to be listed on the Apprentice site, or receive their display materials on time. And only the delaers that enrolled and agreed to the charge ($295/$395 or more if ordered two kits) for the materials get them.

Also, dealers only became aware of this Early Order Program on March 4th. So anything a dealer had said before that could have been out dated with Pontiac's choice of this EOP.

Also keep in mind, just because your dealer may not be in the program dosen't mean your wife will not get to enjoy a Solstice. It just means that she will not be getting one of the first 1,000 built. Which is something that most likely would have happened anyway (if Pontiac didn't use this EOP).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts