Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! We’ve already passed 500 members!! (510 to be exact!) Congrats to everyone on the forum, and especially those members who have stayed with the forum and continue to post and contribute! Lets keep it up!! :thumbs

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wezzrocks said:
The first time i ever saw this site, there was only about 300 people, I was the 497th to join, and i'm glad it's growing. :smile
Welcome aboard! I am glad you decided to join us in our Solstrice addiction! :cool

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hopefully we can get someone from the inside of GM!!!!!!!!!!!! More pics and dates of release are needed, waiting, waiting, waiting. :crazy

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mikefred1952 said:
Hopefully we can get someone from the inside of GM!!!!!!!!!!!! More pics and dates of release are needed, waiting, waiting, waiting. :crazy
The GM insiders sure are lurking around the site... but they are not too forthcoming with classified information. We definately need a mole on the inside! :lol

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
mikefred1952 said:
Fformula88 said:
The GM insiders sure are lurking around the site... but they are not too forthcoming with classified information. We definately need a mole on the inside! :lol

how do you know that one of us isn't a mole or insider already... but have to be very careful lest they lose their job? :jester

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
solsticeman said:
how do you know that one of us isn't a mole or insider already... but have to be very careful lest they lose their job? :jester
Hint? :devil I donwouldn't doubt that some of us could be GM insiders, but when I say mole, I mean someone who tells us all the nitty gritty details, job security be dammed! :lol

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
For that, you'd need someone who's retired - that has really no effective consequences.

Something like the guy, "freezer", on SSRFanatic.com. He is retired from GM and used to be pretty high up on the SSR.

Maybe you could give Mark Hogan a call? He just left GM, I'm sure he'd tell you everything he knows about the Solstice :thumbs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts