Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This afternoon I went to the dealer ride & drive wearing my 1K tee shirt and hat. The guys could not have been more gracious. They gave me several laps around the circuit in the parking lot. It was outragous. The car is awsome. It drifts without any body roll at all. It goes where you point it and recovers nicely from too much input. The power is fine for me. It reminds me of my TR-3 days in the 60's. I guess that shows how old I am. These guys were real pro's, but it should be a blast to drive. It took an hour for the grin to get off my face. They couldn't let me drive due to insurance and liability issues. One guy offered top take my wife for a drive while he went for gas, but it was getting late. All colors were there and they all look great. Color is a personal choice and I selected Cool because I didn't like the contrast of the silver around the windshield and the trunk edge with the other colors. That's me. My wife really liked the Deep, but it's my car. Anyone who has a chance to get to a ride and drive near them, it's worth the effort. If you go about 3PM, all the dealer stuff is done and the guys will treat you to some awsome rides.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot to mention that the ride & drive was in Valley Forge, PA at the Valley Forge Convention Center.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
RJinAZ said:
:yesnod: Same here.

:thumbs: Same here.
RJ, is your avatar a prototype for a MicroCar (tm) version ? :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts