Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the 06 Factory Service Manuals. (Looking for the physical copy - need to have it for the race car) I've seen sets on here from time to time, but am never quick enough to snag them... I think the service manual from 06-09 are close enough, so I'll take whatever I can find. If anyone wants to part with the FSM - PM me price shipped to 43147. Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Hi Downingracing:

I have the two-volume original 2006 shop manual, in good condition. I don't want to sell, but will swop it for the 2007 model version.

Geologger

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the offer... If anyone has a set from 2007 they would want to part with - I'll take those and trade them.

I don't want to pay $200+ for the books. I've seen people on here sell them for a good bit less. I'm hoping someone sees this post and sends me a PM with a set to sell. :)

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Thanks for the offer... If anyone has a set from 2007 they would want to part with - I'll take those and trade them.

I don't want to pay $200+ for the books. I've seen people on here sell them for a good bit less. I'm hoping someone sees this post and sends me a PM with a set to sell. :)

If they are sill available there is a set here.

2007 Pontiac Solstice Service Manual

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That ad is now deleted. But I got a reply from the person saying they were still available and they would only take a postal money order for the books shipped. I offered PayPal, but they will only take a postal money order...... Feels like a scam. :)

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
I have an '06 and use a set of '07 books. Have not had any problems with info from these manuals. I think I paid around $100.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Yes, around a hundred bucks or a little less for the books. Used but like new condition. Purchased several other items from this guy. Must have been getting out of the Solstice hobby.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Matt: OK, if you can get a 2007 set, I'll swop my 2006 manuels for them. No cost, except postage each of us will pay.

I'm currently in Europe, but will be back home in North America September 15. I'll follow the thread until then. Let me know if this is OK.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea - The craigslist guy was a scam... So I'll keep an eye out for 06 or 07 set. I'm fine with prices around $100. Just not paying $200+ for the books. :)

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Curious. I've seen the 07 set in both a two and three volume set. Is that right? Did they change anything when they went to a three volume set?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts