Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i bought my 08 GXP used, and it did not have the owners manual. I like having them, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to part with theirs.

Also, i know many cars come with a handy little pouch, or portfolio along with the manual. Did the solstice include one?

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already have the PDF, but I like having the original one. Kind of see it as an accessory.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Already have the PDF, but I like having the original one. Kind of see it as an accessory.
Kind of feels like you're "missing" something, eh? :agree:

·
Registered
7,149 Posts
Sorry, not willing to part with mine, but yes it did come in a pocketed folder. Pretty cheap though, made from black canvas.

·
Registered
452 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Wow $45? Yikes
Must not be many around. This guy just sold the other one of the two he had, so someone must have thought it was worth it. The old law of supply and demand, or the axiom of something being worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Evidently, the first buyer was willing. Hope you find one at your price, whatever that may be.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
The original book is still kinda available at Service Manuals, Owner Manuals, Wiring Diagrams, Service Bulletins - Helm Incorporated . They charge 25 bucks for the owners' manual. They do have it on backorder, unless you want the French version; same price.
Man, I gotta get that French version. Then, I make an excuse for my lady passengers to look in the glove box. Will either impress the Hell out of them, or it will confirm to anyone who really knows me that I am nuts. Au revoir, mes amis. ;)

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Sorry, not willing to part with mine, but yes it did come in a pocketed folder. Pretty cheap though, made from black canvas.
Beats the one that came with my 06 .....it was cheap plastic!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am also looking for the owners packet/portfolio for a 2008... anybody have any leads on that? ...just bought my 2008 GXP with 8900 original miles! ..but glovebox was empty!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts