Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of BC coil overs or possibly another brand that has damper adjustment as well. 19's with 40's going on this weekend and I have to get rid of that annoying wheel well gap. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trying to go the used route. Pretty sure I won't like them and will just end up building an air kit in the long run.

·
Premium Member
17,531 Posts
Its highly unlikely that you will find a take off set. People buy them and like them.

If you don't want them just get what you do want.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Air kit as in bagged ? Just get a set of performance replacement springs on average they will lower your car at least 1/2 inch and you won't have that silly "tuner " look plus I'm sure a compressor ,air bags and all the components needed will cost more then a set of decent coilovers .

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
You should post this on the skyroadster & kappaperformance forums too. I did buy a used set off from the Kappaperformance forum about four years ago, but haven't seen a used set being advertised for sale since.

https://bcracingoutlet.com/product-category/pontiac/ $995

This is Cartmann car. Another member called Madmod's also had an air suspension but parted the car out many years ago. I bought his Aftershock rear ducktail spoiler.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts