Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im searching for a GXP coupe but with my budget im unable to locate one so in the meantime i was wondering if you guys think these are good prices for these 2?

Cars for Sale: 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP Convertible in South Easton, MA 02375: Convertible Details - 330905000 - AutoTrader.com

Cars for Sale: 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP in Fall River, MA 02721: Convertible Details - 334411458 - AutoTrader.com

I'll be going this weekend to look at both my budget is $20000 I'd rather not go that high if i don't have to but im open to suggestions, I just sold my 2004 Roush Stage II Mustang GT so im still craving power. I live in Massachusetts.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
3,924 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,924 Posts
the black one that you wanted people to notice seems priced too low. $15k-$16k and only 7k miles...

:skep:

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Plus long running: http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f114/looking-coupe-now-72559/

Find Your Car: Pontiac Solstice Listings Near Marlborough, MA 01752 - AutoTrader.com

Life lesson; most folks regret not buying what they have their heart set on.

Also, Norm is in process of offering a coupe conversion kit. Post 20 for pics; http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f11/update-3-final-my-edag-hardtop-74072/index2.html

In addition, asking someone to help inspect a vehicle (if it's far away) is another option if it can save you some money.

Regardless, never forget golden rule; buy at own risk.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
You say your looking for a cpe and then you give examples of roadsters. What are you looking for. Should be no problem finding a convertible for under $20,000. Cpe is another story and will require a lot of searching. Good Luck

·
Registered
29 Posts
I actually test drove the black one in Easton MA this past Saturday. Its in great shape. In the pictures you can tell the grill was changed but there were a few more additions. There is a radar detector hardwired into it with the controller next to your right knee, it has a Magnaflow catback, the factory wind deflector, arm and knee cushions, and floor mats, as well as buttons for a tonneau cover, but I did not see a cover in the trunk. It felt as if it was brand new. I didn't get it because its more than I budgeted for and the dealer does not negotiate. If you can, I would really suggest taking a look at it.

The same dealer has another black 07 with 75K miles for $11500 but it had a few problems. I think there is a tune on it because it spiked over 22psi but it also went into limp mode. I gave the dealer a list of problems I found with it.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
I agree with Norm - grab that coupe if it isn't already on Ebay.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys thanks for all the replies i ended up going with the color i wanted instead seeing the coupes were out of my budget. Cheney i saw the black one and yes price and mileage seems great but the dealership i picked up my mean yellow solstice matched the price of the black one! and also threw in for $4 dollars more extended warranty till 36000 miles im very very satisfied with the purchase!

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f25/new-gxp-2007-owner-74124/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts