Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title states - I am looking for door armrest pads. The way my elbows fit in this car, the commute kills them. :)

I would prefer JPM (they no longer make them) but the CCU larger version would also work. Ebony/black in color.

Thanks,
Sean

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
I, too, am sort of looking for the armrest pads. I used to have a picture of the JPM product but have since lost it. My plan, is to go to the local Street Rod Upholstery guy in a nearby city and have him make me up a set. He has made a similiar product for me in the past. Arm rest pad on the console of an MGB. I believe the original door pads were held on the door with sticky back Velcro. For the size of the pad, I would think I could have them made up cheaper than what JPM was selling them for a few years ago.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
They (JPM) came with 3M (type) tape to stick 'em down.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Has anyone asked Joe at JPM if he would make a few? I love mine and they are worth every penny I paid for them.:thumbs:

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Carolina Customs stopped making them about 4 years ago...I have them in my car but no way would I sell them! :lol:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did ask JPM - they told me they no longer make them. Maybe if we had a small group to convince them?

·
Premium Member
3,924 Posts
I have a pair of
Carolina Customs arm rests ( elbow pads ) that I am willing to sell.

I had them for my first car, but I did not feel the need to
install them in my 2nd car.

How about $25 plus actual shipping costs for the pair ?
First PM I receive gets first chance to make the purchase.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
54 Posts
In a pinch, you can buy a couple of Gel mouse pads, Trim off the excess , and just use the padded part.. works great.. Because they are made not to slip.. mine have a rubber backing so they don't slide around.

·
Premium Member
3,924 Posts
sale pending to MARVIC 1

There were at least 9 interested parties.

Thanks for your consideration.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts