Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have headlights on my car that I'm ok with but they are from an 06 and I have a passenger side headlight from my 09 with a crystal clear lens. I'm looking to find a driver side headlight lens that is just as clear. I dont care about the black base since I am looking to add to my current set up.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
You could just polish it up. You can get a headlight restoration kit and those work really well. They won't remove any deep scratches, but they will look really good if you take your time (You can also do this your self with 600, 1000, 1500, 2000, then 3000 grid sandpaper finishing off with plastic polish).

If you're not up for the work, then you can check out CED (crateEngineDepot). They sell them new (I believe).

Here is the street editions:
Solstice Black Headlamp LH 25973530

If you call them, I believe they will try and get parts if they don't already have them (they don't list all parts on the site).

Hope that helps, and let me know how the summer projects are going! Especially the black chrome if you decided to go forward with it.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sirmeili, I know I should try this first but if one was out there, I wanted to try. I did take your advice and sprayed the a/c rings, shifter ring and guage cluster the black chrome look. I have larger A/c rings from Madmod but they were not chrome so the spray did not look right. I ended up painting just those all black. I just have not added them on yet. I'll get pictures soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts