Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a dual cat-back exhaust for my '06 Solstice. I have cash in hand and am looking to buy quick. Please let me know what you have.

·
Registered
221 Posts
What are you looking for? I have the duel system that I removed from my GXP, or do you want aftermarket. I understand that it will directly hook up to the stock cat on a 2.4 L. People that have done this say that that increases the sound level. I can ship it but it will have to be cut and rewelded on your end. Increase performance will only come with a tune.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
No such thing as a dual cat-back on either the base or GXP models. There is only single cat-back with DUAL EXHAUST on the GXP. Or you can buy a Magnaflow Dual Exhaust cat back complete system. It is a simple bolt-on. No welding required. SOLO Performance also sell true dual exhaust cat back systems with 2 down pipes, not just one. You will need a dual rear fascia to allow space for the new second exhaust pipe. The GXP rear fascia will work or you can buy several after market ones, such as the RK Sport, Norm's Fiberglass, etc...

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you are looking for duals, I have an axel back setup in my garage with an 80 series flowmaster. It splices into the existing system just in front of the differential, similar to the solo axle back kit just duals instead of single. It is the same setup as the gxp, just not as loud and deeper in tone. If you shoot me an email address, I will send you a video of it on the car and some pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts