Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the GXP dual exhaust Valance for rear of car and used GXP dual exhaust system. Connecticut area or reasonable driving distance, pickup preferred but will consider shipping.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Ditto, place me 2nd on WTB list. Noticed several rear bumpers on Evilbay, but for whatever reason the lower exhaust valance always seems to be missing.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a GXP exhaust that I would sell, but it will require shipping. That means that beside the ups charges, the system will have to be cut into sections and then welded back together on your end. If you are ok with doing that PM me, and we can work something out.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I have a GXP exhaust that I would sell, but it will require shipping. That means that beside the ups charges, the system will have to be cut into sections and then welded back together on your end. If you are ok with doing that PM me, and we can work something out.
Where are you located Goat?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a flowmaster dual exhaust that would splice into the N/A exhaust as an axle back similar to like the solo axle back kits. It is a single in dual out just like the GXP. I can email a video of it if interested.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I have a flowmaster dual exhaust that would splice into the N/A exhaust as an axle back similar to like the solo axle back kits. It is a single in dual out just like the GXP. I can email a video of it if interested.
How much would you be looking to get for it? And where are you located? I would like to see the video but unfortunately I am at work tonight and wouldn't be able to see it until I away from the work computers...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I don't need an exhaust system (I went Solo :)) but I would be interested in a dual GXP exhaust valance so that I can transfer my GXP exhaust to our 2.4.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Yea that explains the replies, but the original, not so much.

I'll move it to classifieds if no one objects in the next day or so.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts