Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has these Eibach Pro-Kit springs for sale for a 2007 GXP or know where I can get them. Have tried 360 Tuners and Options Auto Salon and both vendors state that they have been discontinued.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I believe KappaSphere still supplies the Kappaspring kit made by Eibach...might check them out.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe KappaSphere still supplies the Kappaspring kit made by Eibach...might check them out.
Darn it. They are discontinued on the KappaSphere WEB Site also. Looks like Eibach have pulled the plug on this spring kit and we are SOOL in trying to get them. :cuss:

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wondering if anyone has these Eibach Pro-Kit springs for sale for a 2007 GXP or know where I can get them. Have tried 360 Tuners and Options Auto Salon and both vendors state that they have been discontinued.
Eibach have officially discontinued their Pro Kit springs. So I got on line and ordered H&R Sport Springs (1.2" drop in the front and 1.3" in the rear). Reviews show that they are as good as if not slightly better than the Eibach Pro Kit Springs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts