Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB: GXP exhaust near York, Pa. ** FOUND**

Tracked down a GXP lower valance, so I'm looking for the GXP muffler. I'm thinking to keep shipping cost down, if someone has one and would be willing to cut it off at the straight portion forward of the 45 degree angle in front of the muffler, I could use a sleeve clamp to connect it back together. Thoughts?
Anyone got one laying around collecting dust?
Ultimately I'd like a bolt on system but beggars can't be choosers......

Pic attached from a FB post showing where I mean to cut.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
There was one on Craigslist not long ago but no longer can find it so assume it is sold. I purchased a cat back GXP exhaust on Craigslist, Cincinnati a couple of months ago. They can be found if willing to search.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tracked down a GXP lower valance, so I'm looking for the GXP muffler. I'm thinking to keep shipping cost down, if someone has one and would be willing to cut it off at the straight portion forward of the 45 degree angle in front of the muffler, I could use a sleeve clamp to connect it back together. Thoughts?
Anyone got one laying around collecting dust?
Ultimately I'd like a bolt on system but beggars can't be choosers......

Pic attached from a FB post showing where I mean to cut.

[/URL][/IMG]
I have full GXP exhaust of Craigslist. I will be in Akron, OH (5 hours from you) on June 20. I could throw it in the back of my Avalanche if you want to buy it and pick it up in Akron
here is the ad. Seems like it would cost a lot to ship even the back half as it is quite heavy

2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP parts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I've been using SearchTempest which looks all over Craigslist based on mileage from zip and I'm ending up empty. I'll just keep on searching ......
What do you think a GXP muffler is worth if I can get one chopped off the mid pipe?
I'd have to pay shipping. That will probably cost me $50 ????

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
I just sent a Monza muffler (very similar to a GXP muffler with twin outlets) from Ohio to Washington State. $65 for UPS shipping. I paid $125 for my GXP exhaust but it was in very good shape with very low miles on it. The one I recently saw on Craigslist (GXP cat back) was $50, I think.

·
Registered
8 Posts
GXP exhaust

I have one on Craigslist $100. great shape 7800 miles on it
I am in Detroit area but will be near Akron OH on June 20. I can throw in my Avalanche if you want to buy it and drive over to Akron area, 5 hours away...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still looking, man I didn't think it would be so hard to find a stock GXP exhaust lying around ..... UGGGHHH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts