Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am really enjoying my GXP Solstice and with reading all around it seems like the GXP ZOK Suspension would be a nice upgrade. Does anyone have all or parts of the suspension? Springs / Sway Bars / Rear Suspension Support Crossmember. That they would be willing to part with? If so, just send me a PM.

Thanks,

Michael

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the Welcome. I've been a silent watcher since before I got my car in December. Hopefully will be able to contribute more in the future.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
DDM Works has some parts and there are vendors on Ebay who also sell these components I would give Dave a call at DDM and go from there

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, so slight update... Does anyone have just the GXP ZOK springs available? I've checked a couple of places and they say they are on back order/not availble.... so just trying. If you happen to know someone who should have them in stock that would be great to hear too.

THANKS!

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Have you tried Crate Engine Depot? It's where I got mine from. And why no sways? Makes a nice addition to the springs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Yep, I have been able to source the parts for the current update other than the springs. I have checked with Crate Engine and they said that they were on backorder. So have a few other feelers out hoping I can find some.

THANKS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts