Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Driver's side Headlight adjuster broke during a project. Looking for a replacement. I'm trying to avoid 238 dollars on ebay so I thought I would try here first. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I don't have one, but would be interested your broken one as a race car spare. (Don't use them so broken adjustment isn't and issue). Once you find a replacement - message me if you want to sell the broken one. Good luck with the search!!

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Don't know the extent of the break but I have used JB fast weld on a number of things with great success might be worth a try

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill definitely let you know downingracing. Sting, It's completely snapped off from the inside. So I'd rather to just get a new one instead of dealing with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello, I have a set of headlights that are in ok shape. The left one has a small scratch on it and has a light haze. They were taken off of my car after an accident, where the scratch came from. And insurance replaced the right in order to make the new ones match. I haven't really considered selling them in the even that my new ones get in bad shape as my car sits outside, but I guess make me an offer if you're interested. Let me just make it very clear that they are not in perfect condition, at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts