Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for MGP caliper covers for my Solstice. Any color.

Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,393 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen two set sell on ebay for $100.00 when I didn't have funds to buy.

Now, nut'in.

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Just wondering why not paint your calipers ? I have done more than a few of my cars and some friends with VHT caliper spray paint and like the way they came out .The stuff is really durable and is easy to clean .About 10 bucks a can at most good auto parts stores.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
My calipers are currently painted red. I had seen the MGP's on a car at Nationals, Punisher, and they looked good. ThoughT I'd try to find a used set.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Marshal Genuine Products (MGP) San Diego Ca
MGP Caliper Covers

I went to their website and got the contact info. Then I called up and talked with them directly. They build for others to resell, like CARID but you can order direct and do special orders.

The site is really cool. Mine are painted with GXP decals on them. They look good but I think these look even better. How about if you have MGP's on your ride posting some pics on this thread of them?:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
16,393 Posts
The site is really cool. Mine are painted with GXP decals on them. They look good but I think these look even better. How about if you have MGP's on your ride posting some pics on this thread of them?:thumbs:
Here you go :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Carid.com sells them..... but their customer service sucks....and dont expect for them to be in stock....never had any luck with anything from them....but I think theyre cheaper then robs link.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone know what other car models use our calipers?

·
Registered
256 Posts
pick up some brembo calipers from the Cobalt SS. Have them powdercoated.

You've spent all this money on other upgrades, why not actually upgrade the brakes?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'd be willing to upgrade brake pads and rotors but the truth for me is my brakes are still good. A good amount of my upgrades over the years I purchased used and through the forum. I had seen a couple at Nationals and I like them. I may have found a set through a member. Wish me luck.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
I'd be willing to upgrade brake pads and rotors but the truth for me is my brakes are still good. A good amount of my upgrades over the years I purchased used and through the forum. I had seen a couple at Nationals and I like them. I may have found a set through a member. Wish me luck.
If you can't get them from this other guy let me know, I have a set in red for sale... Pop me a message on the SkyRoadster forum as I don't come on here much.... :cheers:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still lookin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts