Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm looking for a set of Norm's functional vented fenders if anybody is looking to part with them. I am looking for a pair of red fenders, but I can paint them if they are a different color. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Have you checked Norm's web site or are you just looking to see if someone has a set laying around so you can maybe save a few bucks?

If it's the latter, good luck with the search. They don't come around very often but do show up from time to time.

And as Rob said, welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Have you checked Norm's web site or are you just looking to see if someone has a set laying around so you can maybe save a few bucks?

If it's the latter, good luck with the search. They don't come around very often but do show up from time to time .

Welcome to the forum as Sly Bob and Rob have said your best bet is to contact Norm at normsfiberglass.com he has a couple of styles for our cars and his work is first class.I know he used to paint the parts as an option but I don't know if he is still offering that . I don't think I have ever seen a used set for sale but good luck and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you very much guys! I will probably contact Norm for a set since it appears they are very scarce on the marketplace. I did just order a center outlet diffuser fascia from Norm and he is painting it aggressive so it appears he still does offer the painting service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts