Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have been wanting an oem spoiler since getting the car last year. I think the spoiler completes the rear look of the car. Before I purchase an oem style spoiler, I wanted to see what was available on the forum!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
check ebay too

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
The spoiler for a base car and a GXP are the same. Lots of options.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I purchased my red lip spoiler from ebay last summer for $112 including shipping. I was very pleased when it arrived. The paint match was exact and it mounted perfectly. You will love it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking into ebay listings but was somewhat worried about quality of aftermarket oem style spoilers. However, it seems many of you have purchased ebay spoilers with no problem. I believe that I will probably just look one up on ebay and take that route. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Call me different but I actually like the tail just the way it is... but I did get a painted spoiler for my Miata from ebay last year... the price was very attractive (as in: ridiculously cheap) and the color match was perfect (and it wasn't an easy one either)

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
I purchased my red lip spoiler from ebay last summer for $112 including shipping. I was very pleased when it arrived. The paint match was exact and it mounted perfectly. You will love it.
Did it come with bolts/screws to attach or double sided tape? Do you remember the vendor you used?

·
Registered
124 Posts
It did come with the attachment hardware, however I did not use it. I lined the outer edge of the spoiler in outdoor double sided tape, and used a line of black RTV sealant around the inside of the tape. Still holding strong as ever. I don't recall the vendor used, sorry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts