Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB Passenger side cup holder 08 GXP. Please PM with a price if you have one. If you know where I can locate one please speak up. :thumbs:

Thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
In the the 3+ years I owned my '09, I never once ran into someone at the grocery store, post office, gas station, etc., whose cup holder had NOT broken. Seems like a design failure of epic proportions.

·
Registered
432 Posts
the Santana one is nice but overpriced, unless I guess I could sell mine for enough to offset the cost and justify the purchase.

Any offers on a used but working stock cupholder?

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
the Santana one is nice but overpriced, unless I guess I could sell mine for enough to offset the cost and justify the purchase.

Any offers on a used but working stock cupholder?
It's not that much more than a new stock cupholder if you need to replace it anyways...

·
Super Moderator
16,399 Posts
In the the 3+ years I owned my '09, I never once ran into someone at the grocery store, post office, gas station, etc., whose cup holder had NOT broken. Seems like a design failure of epic proportions.
Both of ours work great.

I have repaired several and generally the problems are people try to open them from the rear and push them inside the console or the mechanism over travels and will not close. If they are closed by the pinch method ther can be very reliable.

If you replace yours, feel free to send me the factory one.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Never have used mine in the Coupe, maybe once in the previous '06. :brentil:

We only use the Kontainer Korral. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I bought the Santana billet aluminum cup holder after breaking my second factory unit. The Santana uint worth every penny.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Well compare the cost of the factory plastic C/H at 110.00 and the santana billet at 150.00. I think GM will replace the 1st broken one then it will cost you. the Santana is Billet Aluminum and works & looks GR8 to boot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts