Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all!

The lower edge of my GXP's bumper and one of my wheels have fallen victim - anybody have replacements?

I'd prefer one or two wheels/rims, and they'd need to be polished, not painted or chrome.

As for the front bumper, I'd want red (aggressive) so as to avoid painting. If I were to paint, I'd just put a dab of bondo on the lower valence, so red only. Note - GXP bumper!

Any takers?

Thanks!
-Aaron

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Hello all!

The lower edge of my bumper and one of my wheels have fallen victim - anybody have replacements?

I'd prefer one or two wheels/rims, and they'd need to be polished, not painted or chrome.

As for the front bumper, I'd want red (aggressive) so as to avoid painting. If I were to paint, I'd just put a dab of bondo on the lower valence, so red only.

Any takers?

Thanks!
-Aaron

where are you located?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hello another question, do you have a NA or GXP. They are different or you may be able to simply cover the damaged area with spoiler or splitter. Thanks Norm

GXP

NA

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm around San Jose, CA. Shipping is usually pretty reasonable via greyhound package xpress though...

Edited first post to indicate that, yes, I have a GXP - so it'd be the bumper with vents around the fogs. (no need for the inserts if you don't have 'em - mine are intact)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heh, thanks Norm! While it's hard to turn down a Solstice with snorkels, I'm trying to keep mine stock. One of these days, I might pick up a used GXP to drop an LS7 into, but as this has been my only car I've bought new, I'm gonna keep this one stock. Also, since the dealer drilled license plate holes, a cracked splitter is finally a good enough excuse to replace the whole bumper!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I'm around San Jose, CA. Shipping is usually pretty reasonable via greyhound package xpress though...

Edited first post to indicate that, yes, I have a GXP - so it'd be the bumper with vents around the fogs. (no need for the inserts if you don't have 'em - mine are intact)

I have a set of polished, but i dont think shipping from Toronto Canada is going to be too cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts