Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

WTB - small section of wiring harness

961 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Hoosier GXP 
#1 ·
Looking to purchase a section of the rear body harness where the bumper harness plugs into the body harness. My connector was pinched badly in an accident. the connector is in the right rear corner near the rear impact bar.

#8 ·
The problem you will have with most salvage yards is they are reluctant to sell just the end. They want to sell the whole harness and that plug is the very end of the complete dash and interior wiring harness. It is massive with all the dash, air bag module, radio and anything else that requires wiring from the BCM to the back of the car.

I may have one but since we are leaving in the morning for the National event in Lexington I can't do her any good until we return.

#9 ·
Most of the yards I frequent wouldn't have any problem selling me just the connector, if I could find one. Heck a couple of would just let me take it for nothing. Problem is finding one. I have looked in several GM vehicles and haven't had any luck. This is the last piece I need to repairs on our 2007 Solstice. I'll be holding the shop if I wait much longer.

Hoosier - Please send me a message when you are back. If I haven't found one by them I will work with you to get one. Did you also see that I need a Right side front side marker?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.