Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

WTB - Solstice Coupe

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  HtWlz 
#1 ·
Hi,

I'm a brand new member here, actively in the market for a coupe and my son suggested I try a forum like this to get beyond dealer listings.

Not looking for super low mile garage queens, but prefer less than 25,000 unless extremely well cared for. Must have leather interior, Monsoon and soft top major pluses. Manual preferred but will consider automatics for sure.

Lastly I'm in Los Angeles, location near the west coast is a bonus but happy to ship the right car from wherever.

Best,

Joel

#2 ·
#3 ·
Watch the Facebook groups/Marketplace and definitely use the Car Gurus app. Don’t be afraid to make reasonable offers (with proof of recent sale prices). Even dealers are willing to deal as these are not great sellers.
Low mileage Coupes are ripe for the picking right now as original buyers are getting older, it’s winter, they are so unpractical and like the original ZR-1…they never appreciated like everyone expected them to.
I just bought a 6000 mile GXP for $22.5 in LA and drove it back to Iowa 2 weeks ago
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

#4 ·
#5 · (Edited)
#9 ·
Joel, I have a Brazen Orange Manual Trans N/A coupe for sale, with leather seats S/E wheels, 1 year old Michelin PS4 tires, made to look like a Street edition Coupe (they never made one just Street edition convertibles) soft top, 95,000 miles but looks much better. In S/E Michigan. Has aftermarket Sony Radio with back up camera & Phone conection. Complete Solo exhaust system including header & cat, Suspension upgrades. Asking $20,000. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you more details.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

#13 ·
No worries Joel, good luck on the purchase, they are addictive, be warned!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.