Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase an un-used, hardly used tonneau cover and the parts that go with it.

No, these are no longer available to purchase new.

OR--would you have one that I could use as a template to take to my upholstery guy and have him make one.

OR--I would need you to send pictures and dimensions for me to accurately make one. Also, pictures of any accessories needed for me to fabricate.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

[email protected]

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll be interested to hear what results you have. I also am looking for a tonneau cover for my2006 Solstice. Darn things are scarce!

John in Indiana

·
Registered
130 Posts
I just bought a brand new one but for a Sky. I do not think I will use it and will most likely sell it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I found a brand new tonneau cover by contacting a GM dealer and asking them to search for me. I think they have some kind of dealer-to-dealer network. Anyway one was located in Colorado and it just arrived here yesterday. Maybe you folks could do the same and find one. I bet there are some on back shelves in some dealer's part dept. out there in the hinterlands.

Good luck!

John

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
I have a Solstice tonneau - never installed. If interested, PM me. Please include your regular email address or text cell number as I don't check in here as often as I used to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts