Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all of the people selling their Solstice, I am inquiring to see if anyone has a windblade/windrestrictor that they are willing to sell. I have a 2007 Solstice that is the love of my life. I have had it for 4 months now. While working with a military budget, I am trying to get her sexy for the summer (living in FL.) I will buy a new one, but wanted to explore all options before biting the bullet and purchasing one brand new. There are a few on ebay, but the mostly have SKY Redline images embossed...and my Solstice is not going to be a SKY knockoff....:)

·
Registered
4,184 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that one, Ghost... It might just be my answer. Still wanted to see what the forum had to offer.

I have the black Sol, and I did like the whole illuminated idea. It being glass appeal, you can't do red. Just blue, white and green. I might just get the eBay deal, $99.00 is not a bad price.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have a windrestrictor v2 (the brand, not a knockoff) It is a clear with no etching other than small windrestrictor logo that comes in the lower corner. It is very clean and was used for less than 5,000 miles. I have replaced all of the sticky 3m Velcro tape (on the side that sticks in the car) so it is ready to install in your car just like a new one. I also have the original cleaning solution and the no scratch soft rag they included that I will include if you buy it.

There are no scratches on it, I could honestly pass it off as new if I wanted to be less than honest.

If your interested send me a PM with your zipcode.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts