Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a rear waterfall sitting around that I ordered along with the rest of the interior to redo my Solstice, ended up trading the car off before the parts came in. It does have a tiny bit of shipping damage from when the supplier shipped it to me. It has about a 2" crack on the bottom left, which would be completely hidden behind another trim piece and the passenger seat. Pictures below. Price for the part on gmpartsdirect is $233.23. Part is brand new and has never been inside a vehicle. It's been sitting in my laundry room covered for 2 years. Give me a decent offer including shipping from 79412 and it's yours.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Still taking offers.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. Anyone out there? Give me an offer, want to get rid of this thing.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump............

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bueller?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. This is still for sale, just make an offer!

·
Registered
84 Posts
It will be a tough sell because I think most owners have the Monsoon sound system which places the subwoofer in the passenger side panel so your panel wouldn't fit their cars.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will be a tough sell because I think most owners have the Monsoon sound system which places the subwoofer in the passenger side panel so your panel wouldn't fit their cars.
Yeah, it's the non-monsoon version. I'm sure there's someone out there with either a custom sound system (like myself), or just a car without Monsoon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts