Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep the date open and plan to come to the Wide Track Warriors Car Show on March 1, 2014. They will again this year have a Solstice Class:brentil:. Lets see how many Solstice we can get there this year.:grouphug: It is just off of the I-4 and Maitland exit at the Bahia Shrine. You can get a application by going to the Orlando Wide Tack Warriors web site.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SSS This is you time

Now is the time for all of FL to get together--including SSSS members. The car show has a class just for the Solstice--how many times to you find that.
This is a fun car show on a nice setting. Fun For All

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come to show or visit

I just saw the location for the car shown.:) It is very nice. Hard top, covered eating area and good food:thumbs:. Come to show or just to visit. Hope to see may other Solstices. Skys come and visit:grouphug:---

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tomorrow is the day--CAR SHOW

Looking forward to seeing a lot of Solstices at the car show. Visit or sow it does not matter it is just a time for us to get together. SEE YOU THERE

·
Registered
145 Posts
solstice only?

no kappa?

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right now our club is Pontiacs only but since Pontiacs are dwindling we are considering opening the club to a few other models. I am fighting for the Skys. I will keep you updated as this goes. It will not happen until after the first of 2015

1 - 7 of 7 Posts