Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay stupid me did not order XM on the radio, for all those ordering new and like XM it is a no brainer. Now the grainy dashboard surface does not like the XM Radio mounts, it is not a flat surface and my mount falls off.

Where have people mounted the XM Radio holder? This is a Roady2.

Thanks

Steve

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I've got a Roady2 also, gotta figure out where to mount mine as well.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
brentil said:
I've got a Roady2 also, gotta figure out where to mount mine as well.

any custom mounts yet..from profit...or other vendors..I have always used them to mount my aftermarket XM..might be too early for them yet...for a low production car.....check over at the xm411 forum as well for ideas

·
Registered
202 Posts
It would be nice if they made a mount like the DLO transport (ipod solution).

Also, quick question for you guys with teh Roady2 or other XM or sirius units (not built in to stock stereo) - can you use the line out of the satelite unit and go into the MP3 line in, instead of using FM modulation?

·
Registered
175 Posts
gator99 said:
Also, quick question for you guys with teh Roady2 or other XM or sirius units (not built in to stock stereo) - can you use the line out of the satelite unit and go into the MP3 line in, instead of using FM modulation?
I'm assuming the Roady2 line-out will work with the line-in of the radio. That's why I didn't order the XM option. The Roady2 is WAY cheaper than the installed XM option and is a decent unit. I'll know in a few days when my car finally shows up... or when someone using that setup tells us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts