Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes for all thoses people that don't believe me that i got two solstices. My father works in the Pontiac department and ask some people around about getting two. I payed a little extra but it was well worth it. These are the real things not stupid matchbox cars and 1/18th models. Going to post pics soon if i figure out how to do it on my old F*** computer. If you don't believe me how great these cars are then just go to the dealer and give a little extra cash and you will see. And for the other part, they called that the solstices were in and that they will get dropped off at the house if i wanted them too and i said yes. When you guys get your solstices then you will feel what i'm going through.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Easy, guys, easy!

Tomdoc - is there ANY way Matt' is based in reality?

Matt, just so you know, we're not sure what you're being told, but this is just about impossible - IF you are implying you are about to take delivery of TWO true, real, Pontiac Solstices (the car you can climb in and drive, weighs about 2800 lbs with a half tank of fuel...).

Even magazines have not yet been driving (as far as we know) any Solstices - only GM employees that have "captured test fleet" cars have spent any time.

So, just so we are clear, are you saying you:

Have taken delivery and ACTUALLY OWN two Solstices...
Are ABOUT to take delivery...
Have two Solstices on order...
Your Dad is a GM employee and he's bringing home a captured test fleet or company car...

Have you ACTUALLY DRIVEN one? Do you have the title? Do you have a valid VIN? If so, what is the full VIN?

You are going to encounter a lot of skepticism. Personally, I think you are mistaken, or you are just F*C&ing around with us.

EVERYONE ELSE: Just give Matt a chance to respond. Maybe he'll post pictures. Maybe he's really messing with us.

Just TRY NOT TO RESPOND, OK? I'd really like it if TomDoc sounded in (Matt, Tom works at Wilmington - if anyone knows about true retail delivery, he will).

I'm signining off in a few minutes and will be back tomorrow... 'till then, just wait this one out, folks. The proof is in the pictures, video, AND the VIN.

Lack of response will pretty much tell the story.

One other thing, Matt - MO-KAN-SHO's response is more of the same if you are not being truthful... it's a pretty trollish thing to do what I think you are doing.

If you are telling the truth as we understand you are saying, I'll be the first to apologize and welcome you...

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
matt1234543210 said:
When you guys get your solstices then you will feel what i'm going through.
Um... no we won't. Because when I get online and say "I've got my Solstice!" people will believe me because others will already have their car. Being the first to exclaim you have the car is definitely going to require a lot of proof, especially in our situation where everyone is eagerly awaiting it. Personally, I have VERY little respect for you at this point as I'm sure do many others until you prove us otherwise. If I knew I were getting the car that everyone is dreaming about WAY before any of them expected to get it, you can be damn sure I wouldn't post a few words about until I had acurate proof.

Now, onto that proof part...

For me, you're gonna have to get a video camera and go out to a parking lot. Do 3 consecutive clockwise donuts with the top down and then stop with the drivers door facing the camera, jump out with the title in your right hand and your registration in your left and hold them up to the camera while simultaneously yelling "I'm Rick James, BITCH!" Then, get back in the car and rev the engine all the way up a couple times while giving us your best redneck yell (to the tune of yee-haw or similar) and then get out and put the top up and back down. Finally say "I love Solstice Forum and S-Man owns me!" while doing the truffle shuffle.

Then, and only then, will I believe you.

·
Registered
251 Posts
matt1234543210 said:
Yes for all thoses people that don't believe me that i got two solstices. My father works in the Pontiac department and ask some people around about getting two. I payed a little extra but it was well worth it. These are the real things not stupid matchbox cars and 1/18th models. Going to post pics soon if i figure out how to do it on my old F*** computer. If you don't believe me how great these cars are then just go to the dealer and give a little extra cash and you will see. And for the other part, they called that the solstices were in and that they will get dropped off at the house if i wanted them too and i said yes. When you guys get your solstices then you will feel what i'm going through.
HEEE,S BAAAAAACK......... :lol: :glol: :glol:

But DAD!!!... can't we play with him a just a little bit longer??...PLEEEZE!!

OK Son...just remember...He is an example of what can happen to you, if you do drugs!! :willy:

Hey Mattxxxxxxxxx... MY Dad say's he can kick your dad's A**!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
GradSoulStice said:
s-man, im gonna have to laugh again, you just reminded me of joey from full house, sorry :lol:
:agree: :glol: :glol: :glol:

Hey...How about those Pistons!!! :lol:

·
Registered
139 Posts
dori-san said:
For me, you're gonna have to get a video camera and go out to a parking lot. Do 3 consecutive clockwise donuts with the top down and then stop with the drivers door facing the camera, jump out with the title in your right hand and your registration in your left and hold them up to the camera while simultaneously yelling "I'm Rick James, BITCH!"
i havent laughed so hard in a long time... im rick james bitch... great stuff.

·
497 Posts
solsticeman said:
One other thing, Matt - MO-KAN-SHO's response is more of the same if you are not being truthful... it's a pretty trollish thing to do what I think you are doing.
If not being truthful, I feel sorry for Matt(1234543210) if he/she finds this kind of posting entertaining. It seems like a sad glimpse of a pathetic life or someone very immature.

·
Registered
230 Posts
:O Did you get the '07 GT Version too!!! The super/turbo charged one!!! I bet you did! Sure can't wait to see those pics! You probably got it with the expanded trunk space and hard top too! I bet it came with a blow up Vicki doll too. Oh man, now I'm really envious.

:brentil:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Do us a favor, Matty

Hey, Matt... while you're looking your two new Soltices over, don't forget to check the trunks for Jimmy Hoffa and Saddam's WMD's.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Who cares? He's obviously a moron! Sounds like a freshman in high school trying to get his jollies ... not old enough to drive anyway. Probably not responding here right now because he's busy pretending to be a girl in some singles chatroom. :lol:

The fact that anybody might buy his crap even for a second will just fuel him further.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.