Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I bought one of those cheapies with the pic of an Opel/Sky red/black steering wheel and dash on it. It was so cheap I bought another and gave it to skersfan. It matches my view of my car almost exactly. This lovely piece of crap has resided on top of my computer monitor ever since I got it and will likely stay there forever.

:)

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Shipping is more than the watch. I've managed to resist ordering one so far.

Mainly because I've already had to buy a cheap one because a certain forum member who is hoarding Solstice Skagen watches won't sell me one. :devil:

Pontiac Solstice Logo Custom Sporty Men's Stainless Steel Watch | eBay

Yes I do love both of my official GM licensed Solstice watches by Skagen. It is a joy to be the only person on the planet with both designs. Sometimes I like to wear one on each wrist. I think I will wear them on our SSOOO Niagara Run this Saturday. Hopefully someone asks me what time it is.:lol::willy::lol::willy:

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I do love both of my official GM licensed Solstice watches by Skagen. It is a joy to be the only person on the planet with both designs. Sometimes I like to wear one on each wrist. I think I will wear them on our SSOOO Niagara Run this Saturday. Hopefully someone asks me what time it is.:lol::willy::lol::willy:
:cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts