Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
dylan01 said:
I came across this site yesterday. Doesn't look like this site has much traffic. If this site has already been posted, please disregard this one!

www.solsticechat.com

It seems there is a host of web/forum sites that have emerged since April 15th. Frankly, I don't see why. It seems to be that some manufacturers keep pretty close tabs on the quantity and quality of the forums (Harley Davidson for one) dedicated to their products. Why do we neet a dozen Solstice forums?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I remember seeing a link to this forum before. They haven't gotten much activity yet.

I would think it is going to be hard for other forums to get big followings. This forum has gotten so big that it comes up at the top of Solstice searches such as on Google.

At this point, I am not sure we need a lot of Solstice forums. However, in the future, there is probably room for multiple forums. Some people may prefer one to the other, or the people on one to another. The content could be somewhat different too, based on who regulalry posts.

Doesn't bother me any. To each their own for whoever wants to use the bandwidth on another forum. For me, this one has been great, has great people, and is easily the most informative Solstice resource on the net.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
If you look at some of the "big" all-encompassing forums like gminside, cheers&gears, clubgp, grandamgt, there are ten times as many members and ten times the traffic, and a tenth of the opportunity to follow a thread and stay in the stream of live discussion. They just have to divide and spawn subsets of their own, just as we gave birth to skyroadster.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts