Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, that is the name of the company that put the racing stripes on the Solstice. I am very pleased! When I dropped off the car a couple days ago, I told the fella what I envisioned. He agreed but asked me if he could "free-lance" a bit. Of course, I said yes. Love the way he finished off the back on the spoiler and I really like what he did with the Tulip Panel. You may noctice that the EDAG top is off the car. When it goes back on in a couple of months, I will take the car back to have the top finished off as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Nice! Forgive the rudeness, but how much did that cost ya?

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quality work means a higher price! At least I hope that is a true statement...
$347.75

I truly hope the additional stripes on the EDAG will come in at a lower price.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Looks really nice!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Very nice!!! From what I've tried to price around here, that would be the going rate if not a little cheaper.

Well done!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Dang I guess we lucked out when we had our stripes put on, I think the total was about $150 and he did an awesome job.

Your car turned our really nice.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Looks great JR, subtly. Should look nice on your EDAG top too.

The blk vert is schedule for a hotrod red Heritage replica and will be extended onto the Aftershock spoiler ($400). Was told 3M vinyl is expensive.

Must be fate because had coolant flush & fill performed last week and the dealer had a blk 67 427 vette displayed w/stinger hood and red stripe; which was the inspiration.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Nicely done! Based upon nothing but my gut feeling, that pricing sounds about what I would expect.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I really like those. very sharp. price sounds reasonable too. awesome.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Wow! I'm not into stripes much, but THIS car of yours looks beautiful. I just love it!!!! You got a great price too.

VERY VERY VERY NICE!!!!! :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
That's hilarious, when I worked as mechanic for the Vermont State Police, the company that supplied us with all our logos, stripes, and lettering was called yipes stripes

·
Registered
551 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts