Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturn gets a green light for this with a S/C before the Solstice does. I could live with that (this). I know it does not look like the projected Curve, but we can hope.
Let me edit this thread a bit. I will leave in the part about one model having a S/C before the Solstice, but if YOU could pick and choose exterior styling bits and pieces out of the three Kappa cars what would would you use from each car to make it the most appealing to you?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Sticking with the Solstice. Overall I like the styling better on the Solstice. I do love the rear end of the Lightning, but the front is too busy for me. Another factor would be the price. Saturn will more than likely charge more than Pontiac, especially if it's supercharged. I don't want to spend more than about 24-25k on my next car, so for almost every reason I can think of now, it's Solstice for me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think I'd be sticking with the Solstice too...I like the curviness of it. The Lightning is more "pointy" (if that makes sense). I do like the price as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
For me, I would definately stick with the Solstice! Because, the front end on the lightning hugs the front tires to much and I don't like the styling of the doors!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
If Saturn brought the VX Lightning over as it looks there, and had the Supercharger option before the Solstice, then I would more then likely go with the VX-L. I've always been very partial to Vauxhall styling though, so that adds to it a lot too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts