Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning a Midnight Run on Wed August 5th for the early arrivals we will meet at the General Store at 11:30pm drive up the Dragon and stop to look at the stars for about 15 to 20 mins and drive back to the lodge....

Thurs Morning I am planning a run to The Lost Sea. Meet at 8:30 at the General Store from there we will travel the Dragon on up to Sweetwater with travel time about an hour hang out there until about 1 and then make our way back to the Lodge....

Lost Sea
The Lost Sea

You have never seen, heard, or done anything like this before!

Stroll through an 18th century village, explore huge fascinating caverns, then float across America’s largest underground lake!

Find yourself, your friends, your family at the Lost Sea Adventure. It’s an adventure that memories are made of!

America's largest underground lake, located in beautiful Sweetwater, Tennessee. We are open every day of the year for tours (except Christmas Day). Be sure to bring your camera and be prepared for an unforgettable experience!

Please post if you will be at the Lodge on Wed......

·
Registered
28 Posts
Count me in! :thumbs:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Count Dena and I in for the Lost Sea. We will be arriving sometime Wednesday night. See you there.

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
749 Posts
Ugh, turning into thursday afternoon. I need to go play the lottery some more. Three days isn't enough. :D

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
We should be there by 3:00 or so on Wed :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
KY, I'll be there when you get there! :lol: Sign me up for both the Midnight Run and the Lost Sea Adventure please.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
I'll be in between 10-11 pm Thursday if all goes well. No later than 11:30. :(

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
If you can get to Frankfort by 7am you are welcome to drive down with our caravan on Wed Morning....
who is in that caravan besides you and me ???

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
10-4 good buddy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts