Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you have raved about Zaino Polishes so I want to try them on my Solstice when it arrives. Been to the Zaino site and read about the many chioces. Would appreciate any information some of you may provide as to the recommended polish for this car and any other recommended Zaino products. ie:
What do you recommend I get...
ZFK Flash Cure Accelerator
Z-6 Ultra Clean Enhancer
Z-9 and Z-10 for Leather care
Z-2 Pro Polish
Any other suggestion
Do you recommend multiple coats of polish?

Many thanks
Chuck in NC

·
Registered
121 Posts
Chuck,

I bought the car care kit. http://tinyurl.com/3fe5s It fits my needs perfectly. As for multiple coats - I put three on mine. I put one on my Accord when we got the polish - and it still looks great 4 months later... Water beads perfectly..

Rick

·
Registered
542 Posts
Question...

Anyone know if they make a wax pen (Cool/Silver) that you can apply to nics before applying wax? I know they have wax pens for black cars that you fill in nics prior to applying wax and it really does a nice job hiding marks in the paint.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Add Z-8 (Grand Finale) and Z-18 (Clay Bar)...I generally do three-to-five coats...make sure you get an extra bottle of Z-6 (Gloss Enhancer)...I tend to use this quite a bit.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Suggest an alternative to using their applicator. All it does is soak up the polish like a sponge! You end up with more polish stuck in the applicator than on your car! A small square of soft cloth would work just as well.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Ordered kit

We ordered the larger kit on Friday - Saturday dealer said trucking company called and said our car should be here Thursday! See which shows up first. :lol: :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts