Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Zero Zippers
Any word on your codes ,Last time I checked ,My code was 3100.
Also how many Zero Zippers out there, are in the extra Allocation.
I no I'm one .Like to hear from you and Get an Idea how many we are.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
Zero Zippers
Any word on your codes ,Last time I checked ,My code was 3100.
Also how many Zero Zippers out there, are in the extra Allocation.
I no I'm one .Like to hear from you and Get an Idea how many we are.
When I checked with my dealer last week, I was still a 3000 code.
No word since last Thursday :cool:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
My dealer never actually told me my code. The GM (who told me that I was a Zero Zipper) recently left the dealership, and there does not appear to be anyone at the dealership capable of looking anything up. They are currently relying on weekly visits from their Rep to check the status for them and give them the updates. :willy: :willy: :willy:

I did ask my salesman to have the Rep check the status of my order when he came for his weekly visit. My salesman stated that the Rep says I should expect delivery around September. I don't know if this was based on actual information in the Order System, or just his personal guess.

Since we are still working our way through the First 1000, I have resolved not to worry yet. I go on vacation from 13-20 August, and plan on pushing the dealer for more information once I return from vacation.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I dont know my code either but my sales person said I should expect the car in Sept. I think more like Oct. but I wont complain either if it comes in earlier.

I decided I'm not going to bug them and the car will get here when it gets here.

ZERO ZIP # 1 IN ALLOCATION - LUNENBURG, MA

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kenf said:
I dont know my code either but my sales person said I should expect the car in Sept. I think more like Oct. but I wont complain either if it comes in earlier.

I decided I'm not going to bug them and the car will get here when it gets here.

ZERO ZIP # 1 IN ALLOCATION - LUNENBURG, MA
You are in the best part of the state.Hope to drive out RT 2 to western mass
for my first long drive ,Maybe we will get or cars around the same time.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Zero zip RI

As of 07-29-05 My order had not changed status. The principal had originally been told we would be after the EOP 1000 and stated that was assumed to still be true.

·
Registered
936 Posts
If you listen to what the GM spokes people say you can expect them real soon! The are just around the corner. The only problem is their mouth runs quicker than the production line. Real soon to them is alot longer than most people think.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Guys, new to the forum and still figuring out the ropes. What is a Zero Zip?

·
5,641 Posts
Clemsonjoe said:
What is a Zero Zip?

During the EOP program's rush, a microsoft excel issue kept dealer from completing entirely or timely registrations for buyers with zip codes that start with zero. Recognizing this issue, Pontic awarded enrolled dealers effected by it a car to be built right after the 1000 First 1000 Exclusive Retail Order Solstices. We have taken to calling them Zero Zippers or Zero Zip here on site.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Reference #

Also there were those of us that were taken out of the first 1000 because of a GM unknown glitch or human error.A reference number was left off. Our stamp times were ahead of some who received one of the first 1000. My area rep. stated our cars would arrive about the same time as the 1000 or shortley after. I had the oppertunity to receive one of the first 1000;however the two choices that were offered to me did not have the options I wanted . The cars were than offered to the person next on the thye wait list.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Small Dealer said:
During the EOP program's rush, a microsoft excel issue kept dealer from completing entirely or timely registrations for buyers with zip codes that start with zero. Recognizing this issue, Pontic awarded enrolled dealers effected by it a car to be built right after the 1000 First 1000 Exclusive Retail Order Solstices. We have taken to calling them Zero Zippers or Zero Zip here on site.

Thanks a lot Small Dealer...makes sense now!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts