Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Andrew, I'm a ZERO in Lunenburg. I'm just called my sales rep. but am waiting for a return call. Where in Mass are you?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
kenf said:
Andrew, I'm a ZERO in Lunenburg. I'm just called my sales rep. but am waiting for a return call. Where in Mass are you?

Woburn I plan on taking a ride out your way when i get my Solstice,
Plan on driving out to western Mass on Rt 2 ,Should be by the time the leaves change if not before.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
Anyone have there codes changed,Im waiting to here back from my Dealer.
ZERO ZIPS ONLY.
Just talked to my Dealer Code has been changed to 3100

I haven't heard anything.

Zerro/Zipper Ct.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
Do you no if your part of the Zero Zip makeup group.

Yes I am a zerro zipper from ct. the computer kept throwing out my order because of the zero in the zip code. I was told my car is priorty after the first thousand. Every dealer got one priorty for zero zip codes.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
deluke said:
Yes I am a zerro zipper from ct. the computer kept throwing out my order because of the zero in the zip code. I was told my car is priorty after the first thousand. Every dealer got one priorty for zero zip codes.

Same here
Our cars are to be built ,after first 1000
But before Reg-Allocation Maybe we will see ours by SEPT ,Oct at the latest

·
Registered
137 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
Same here
Our cars are to be built ,after first 1000
But before Reg-Allocation Maybe we will see ours by SEPT ,Oct at the latest
I have been told the same thing. I will check tomorrow on my production code. All I know is that my dealer told me my order was pulled about 3 weeks ago. Never asked for the code status.

I am hoeful that with today's news on the August deliveries, we will see our Sols in early to mid-September.

I am in NJ would love to take a ride to your neck of the country to enjoy the fall foliage in a drop top roadster!! :cool:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Mayor said:
I have been told the same thing. I will check tomorrow on my production code. All I know is that my dealer told me my order was pulled about 3 weeks ago. Never asked for the code status.

I am hoeful that with today's news on the August deliveries, we will see our Sols in early to mid-September.

I am in NJ would love to take a ride to your neck of the country to enjoy the fall foliage in a drop top roadster!! :cool:
All of us in 0 Zip codes ,If we get our cars in Sept, should get together
for a foliage ride ,.Make a mid point, then head North, 20 or so
Solstices all in a row heading up and down New England.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
All of us in 0 Zip codes ,If we get our cars in Sept, should get together
for a foliage ride ,.Make a mid point, then head North, 20 or so
Solstices all in a row heading up and down New England.
Sounds like a great idea! I too am a zero zipper.

I called my dealer yesterday to check on my status, the salesman seemed unsure about how to check on the status of my order. Unfortunately, the GM who was pretty much running the Solstice EOP program recently left the company, and noone esle there seems to know what to do. BTW, this also has me concerned about the commitment I had from the GM to sell me the car at MSRP. It was a verbal agreement, nothing in writing. I think I may pay them a visit next week just to get a better feeling for the whole deal.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I talked to my sales rep yesterday and he had nothing new except that my order was also pulled 3 week ago. I thinks we we get a build date in a couple of weeks and I should see the car end of Aug to early Sept.

Count me in for the cruze.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
kenf said:
I talked to my sales rep yesterday and he had nothing new except that my order was also pulled 3 week ago. I thinks we we get a build date in a couple of weeks and I should see the car end of Aug to early Sept.

Count me in for the cruze.

Mine was pulled about 6 weeks ago but no build date yet.Maybe soon ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts